Travcour (UK) Ltd accepts instruction & orders or provides advice only upon the Terms & Conditions set out below. No server or agent of Travcour (UK) Ltd is permitted to vary these Terms & Conditions unless expressly authorized to do so in writing. Any server or agent of Travcour (UK) Ltd shall have the full benefits of these Terms & Conditions.
These terms and conditions govern the provision of all and any services & advice provided by Travcour (UK) Ltd in respect of but not limited to the processing of visas, passports and/or documents as well as the return of for their clients and all orders placed or advice received by their clients are made and accepted subject to the terms hereinafter set out. By sending applications to Travcour (UK) Ltd for processing, you accept all of the requirements, restrictions and limitations on liability set forth herein and specifically agree and confirm that Travcour (UK) Ltd shall not be liable to you for any failure to comply with the necessary requirements for your travel, for the action or inaction of any Travcour(UK) Ltd agent, government body and/or for the performance by any third party delivery company.
1. In no event shall Travcour (UK) Ltd be liable to you for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, or for exemplary damages, and that your sole and exclusive remedy against Travcour (UK) Ltd for damages in connection with the failure or error to obtain a requested visa, passport or other document shall be the return of the Travcour (UK) Ltd service fees actually paid by you only. At all times and under all circumstances, Travcour (UK) Ltd total liability to you for any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages of any kind shall not, in any circumstance or for any reason, exceed the service fees actually paid by you to Travcour (UK) Ltd. Any claims filed to Travcour (UK) Ltd must be filed within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice or return of documents. In any event, visa fees and service charges are non refundable once any visa or passport has been applied for.
2. Travcour (UK) Ltd will use its best endeavors to process orders at the clients request, however, Travcour (UK) Ltd shall not be held responsible for nor accept any liability for the actions of any Consulate, Embassy, Passport Office, third party or delivery carrier in delaying, loss or non issuance of visas/passports or documents for any reason whatsoever. Nor shall Travcour (UK) ltd be held responsible for any additional expenses or delays arising from or in connection with incomplete or incorrectly completed applications as well as that of any supporting documentation.
3. Embassies reserve the right to request addidtional documentation or personal attendance. By applying for a visa, you agree to comply with all embassy requests. Failure to do so will result in the application being withdrawn and returned. Full charges will apply.
4. It remains the client’s full responsibility to ensure that the details, validity, number of entries and purpose of any visa/passport or other document obtained through Travcour (UK) Ltd covers their needs for travel. Travcour (UK) Ltd shall not be held responsible nor accept liability for any errors made by any agent, Consulates, Embassies , Passport Office or other official body on such documents.
5.Upon receiving client’s documents, Travcour (UK) Ltd will endeavor to process the same and submit to the relevant embassy/consulate/passport office or other official body, depending upon any validity period of the requested visa. Express service options are subject to availability only. Travcour (UK) Ltd will retain applications and passports until the correct issue period has been ascertained unless specifically requested not to do so.
6. Travcour (UK) LTD shall not be liable for any loss, expense or delay arising from the purchase or acquisition of travel tickets or accomodation by the Client prior to the issue of the relevant Visa/Passport or other document. Travcour (UK) Ltd advise clients not to purchase such tickets unless it is a specific requirement to do so and in which case an open ticket should be obtained. Any travel or accomodation arrangements made by the client should not be confirmed until the necessary documents to allow entry have been secured and received by the client. Travcour (UK) LTD does not accept liability or responsibility for any such arrangements, tickets or costs made by the client whatsoever before or after securing and receiving visas, passports or other documents.
7.Travcour (UK) Ltd provides carefully compiled visa and passport information & advice on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any respective embassies, consulates or passport offices. Any timings, costings or requirements provided either by telephone, email or website of Travcour (UK) Ltd are subject to change on a daily basis. processing times are working days only being Monday to Friday. This excludes bank holidays, compulsory office closures or other closures for any means whatsoever of said embassies, consulates or passport office or of Travcour (UK) Ltd. Travcour (UK) Ltd shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any delays, errors and/or omissions of the order supplied. It remains the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that all orders are made with ample time in order to obtain the necessary documents and that they are fully checked upon receipt.
8.Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, Travcour (UK) Ltd shall only be responsible for the basic replacement cost of said item should the fault rest with them. Travcour (UK) Ltd does not accept liability or responsibility for errors, items lost, stolen, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by a consulate, embassy, passport office, Chambers Of commerce or any delivery carrier and in this event it remains the responsibility of the client to comply with the individual terms and conditions set by individual companies. Travcour (UK) Ltd will only provide clients with individual terms & conditions if specifically requested in writing. The sole responsibility of Travcour (UK) Ltd in these circumstances will be to assist with any compensatory claims made to the third party at fault on the clients' behalf in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions of the third party.
9. Service fees, embassy fees and delivery costs are the absolute liability of the client who must make payment in respect of all charges incurred. Travcour (UK) Ltd charges, Consular fees, delivery charges and availability of services are subject to change without notice. Fees and services of any order may differ between the time the order is placed and when the order is completed. Travcour (UK) Ltd will attempt communication of any changes to the client where possible but reserve the right to charge any outstanding fees or penalty charges without prior approval from the client. Travcour (UK) Ltd reserve the right to select the most appropriate service available as indicated by the client at the time of order and as a result of such, any additional fees must be paid by the client in all circumstances.
10. Payment of Travcour (UK) Ltd fees together with any anticipated consular or embassy charges upon Travcour (UK) Ltd being instructed are due immediately upon receipt unless account facilities have been agreed in writing prior to the said instructions. Failure to pay the correct fees will delay process of any order until full payment has been received. Travcour (UK) Ltd reserve the right to hold all documents until full payment has been received. Cheques may be refused for Express services and card or cash payments must be made in this circumstance.
11. If in the event of any cancellation while using our services there will be an administration/cancellation fee of £15.00 inclusive of VAT. If cancellation occurs whilst passport is at embassy/passport office the client will be charged at the full charges designated with the service applied.
12. In the event of rejection of any visa/passport or document, should Travcour (UK) Ltd be required to re-attend the respective consulate/embassy/passport office or official body, the client may be charged the appropriate service fee for the second visit.
13.In the event of any payment being returned unpaid for any reason, Travcour (UK) Ltd will charge the client £10.00 inclusive of vat plus any additional expenses incurred.
14. Where clients request Travcour (UK) Ltd complete application forms, it remains the clients responsibility to provide all neccesary information. As it is ultimately the clients responsibility to complete applications, where Travcour UK Ltd agree to complete them on the applicants behalf, the company shall bear no responsibility for any errors within them. The completion of any document on a clients behalf can not be guaranteed and will increase the visa issuing time by a minimum of one working day. Should the client request that applications are to be completed sooner in order to lodge at an embassy, consulate or passport office, an additional fee of £15.00 inclusive of vat may be incurred. Where online visa payments are made by the applicant, the Company can bear no responsibility for the privacy of card details. Where the Company are to pay online visa fees, immediate payment must be made by card or cash by the applicant.
15.All clients have the responsibility of selecting a carrier for the return of any documents. An appropriate delivery charge will be applied. It remains the responsibility of the client to comply with any Terms and conditions of any chosen delivery carrier which will be supplied to clients on request in writing only. Travcour (UK) Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for any document held by any delivery carrier and any compensatory claims must be directed to the respective carrier only.
16. All personal data received at Travcour (UK) Ltd, as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998, will only be used to fulfill the order obligation and for no other purpose. Travcour (UK) Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the personal data whilst in the care of any third party.
17. All data provided on www.travcour.com is solely for use by customers of Travcour (UK) Ltd. Illegal or unauthorised use of the website, order forms or company logo will result in legal action.
18. Travcour (UK) Ltd records all telephone calls made to and from our offices. By calling our offices, you agree to the company using such recordings in any procedures thereafter.
19. Travcour (UK) Ltd does not hold any copies of documents provided. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that copies are made and retained by them.
20.Travcour (UK) Ltd reserves the right to refuse to handle any application or carry any item at any time and no reason need be given.
21. Travcour UK Ltd will not tolerate any form of rude or abusive behaviour, agression or hostility towards any member of staff. Any applicant that expresses this type of attitude will have their applications withdrawn and their documents returned with no recourse to the company whatsoever.
22. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Our hours of business are from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Applications for visas/passports and other travel documents submitted to us will be returned by the requested return date on the order form where possible. Travcour UK Ltd will endeavour to contact the applicant where this is not possible. All urgent documents received after 2pm that require submittance on the next working day must be pre arranged or will be subject to a minimum £25.00 fee inclusive of vat.
While every effort is made to provide accurate information within our website, information and requirements for visas, passports and prices are constantly changing and there may be a delay before we are advised of such changes by the Embassy/Consulate. We are therefore unable to guarantee complete accuracy at all times. Information, processing times and charges supplied are solely for guidance purposes only and cannot be guaranteed.
We are a visa agent and not an embassy. We check your documentation, submit your request to the respective embassy and collect the visa when ready. We are not able to make any decisions regarding your application and all immigration regulations for all countries must be adhered to. We will advise on requirements based on our most recent experience and current regulation. These can change on a daily basis. All embassies reserve the right to request additional documents or your personal attendance at any time.
We recommend that all visas are obtained and checked before travel to avoid refusal of entry or delays in the country of your destination. Where information for visas UPON arrival is given, we always recommend confirmation of this information with the airline and/or Consulate prior to travel. Travel arrangements should not be confirmed prior to your visa being issued unless it is a specific requirement for the issuance of the visa and in such cases refundable arrangements should be made in cases of error, rejection or delay through a reputable insurance company or your operator.
Travcour (UK) Ltd will not accept responsibility for any travel arrangements should the process of your visa be rejected, delayed or if you have not allowed sufficient time to issue your visa. Nor will we accept responsibility for any embassy changes or errors made during the process of your visa. All Embassies/Consulates reserve the right to decide how your visa is issued and if additional paperwork is required.
Cancellation charges are payable for all customers who cancel the ordered service once your passport has been received regardless of if your visa has been issued or not.
In some situations, additional embassy or service charges will apply. Whilst we will take every step to notify you of this, if this is impossible and it results in the delay of a service we will assume that the additional charge is accepted and expect all customers to comply. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your visa and the charges incurred will not be refunded.
Where authorisations/invitations are required for a visa, Travcour (UK) Ltd do not accept responsibility should the dates on your authorisation/invitation differ to that on your application form or if your visa is issued incorrectly. Authorisations/invitation remain the customers responsibility at all times and, if issued incorrectly, we advise you to contact the issuer of the authorisation/invitation.
Travcour (UK) Ltd is responsible only for obtaining your visa upon your instructions. It remains your own responsibility to complete all forms correctly and to check your visas on receipt.